Maryville R-II Substitute Teacher
Thank you for your expressed interest in the Maryville R-II School District. Enclosed are the substitute staff application forms you need to complete in order to be eligible for placement on the substitute list for the Maryville R-II School District. Below are the items we will need:
- Substitute Teaching Application - Please be sure and indicate which buildings you prefer to work and what days and/or times you are available (Section IV)
- Substitute Certificate from Department of Education (DESE) - Enclosed are the instructions on the 3 part process (application, transcripts & fingerprints)
- Fingerprint Background Check - Enclosed are the instructions on the background process that needs to be completed before employment can begin.
- DFS Background Search Form
- I-9 Employee Eligibility Form - Will also need to make copies of two forms of identification - see back of I-9 for requirements (such as driver’s license and social security card or passport)
- Federal W-4
- State W-4
- Direct Deposit form with a voided check attached. Payday is the 20th of each month. If the 20th falls on a Saturday or Sunday, payday will occur the Friday before.
- Acceptable Use Agreement - Please read and sign the contract for using the technology while you are in the school district.