Driving and Parking Regulations
Penalty for Violations of Driving/Parking Regulations
Violation of any of these driving and parking regulations will cause the student to be subject to one to three (1-3) days in ISS, possible loss of their driving/parking privileges, and/or traffic citation with a fine, and/or towing of their vehicle at the owner’s expense.
· Permits are available in the main office at no cost.
· Hang tags for the current year must be visibly hanging on the rear view mirror.
· Vehicles on campus may be inspected/searched periodically.
· Students/Parents must agree to random drug testing through the parent portal during online registration or by hard copy in the MHS Office.
· Students are restricted to parking in the student parking lot.
The maximum speed on campus is 15 mph.
· Scooters and motorcycles should be parked at the far south end of the parking lot. ATVs are not allowed on campus.
· Discipline consequences may be issued for vehicles improperly parked or driven.
· Driving privileges may be revoked for violations of good vehicle conduct or safety rules.
· We cooperate fully with the Maryville Department of Public Safety in reporting traffic violations.
· Vehicles may not block gates or driveways.
· Students are not permitted to visit vehicles during the school day.
· Loitering in parked cars in the parking lot is prohibited.
Students will not park in designated areas during marching band season.